Various Direct Links

05 December 2011

Praise: JPG Clog's Satirical Websites



I've said before that I love mixing humor with politics.  Chicago law student Jeremy Peter Green runs a blog called JPG Clog.  Well, actually he has a lot of websites.  Among them are satirical sites that poke fun at Republican contenders for the 2012 Presidential election.


The above image is from Mr. Green's Gingrich-2012 website.


The soup can is the first place winner from a contest to depict Rick Santorum.  Mr. Green is running a second contest on that theme with a $100 prize at Santorum-2012.  See more entries at the website.

Thanks to Joe My God for the heads up.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the review, Some Teacher! I think satire is a vital part of politics and I plan to keep at it.

    ReplyDelete

No longer open for freely commenting.