Dear Pro-family American,
The Radical Homosexuals infiltrating the United States Congress have a plan:
Indoctrinate an entire generation of American children with pro-homosexual propaganda and eliminate traditional values from American society.
Their ultimate dream is to create a new America based on sexual promiscuity in which the values you and I cherish are long forgotten .This is just silly. If the LGBTQ Community wanted more sexual promiscuity we would not be fighting for marriage equality. Oh, and as an American citizen, born here like my parents and grandparents on so on back for well over a century, I am not infiltrating. Mr. Delgaudio's rude rhetoric is part of why I rarely post anything to do with him despite his frequent e-mail.
I hate to admit it, but if they pass the deceptively named "Student Non-Discrimination Act," (H.R. 998 & S. 555) that’s exactly what they’ll do.
Better named the "Homosexual Classrooms Act," its chief advocate in Congress is Rep. Jared Polis, himself an open homosexual and radical activist.Representative Polis is a duly elected Member of the House of Representatives. He was elected to introduce and vote on legislation and he does so. The proposed bill, which stands no chance of passage in the current House, is correctly named.
And it's dangerously close to becoming the law of the land.
H.R. 998 already has 150 co-sponsors in the House!
And S. 555 already has 34 co-sponsors in the Senate!The latest status on the Student Non-Discrimination Act of 2011: Latest Major Action: 3/21/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education.
The bill now languishes without any chance of going before the full House. Mr. Delgaudio is a liar.
That’s why I need you to act quickly -- right away -- to protect our nation’s youth.
I have prepared the official "Protect Our Children’s Innocence" Petition to Congress for you to sign .
Please click here to sign it right away so I can rush it to the Capitol with thousands more.Apologies for removing the link to the petition. Filling out anything on Mr. Delgaudio's website gets you on the mailing list. Usually my e-mail starts with "Dear Some," despite Some Teacher being a rather obvious nom de plume.
You and I must defeat this disastrous legislation.
You see, the Homosexual Classrooms Act contains a laundry list of anti-family provisions that will:No, none of the *** bullet points are true. Let's look at a little of the bill. From Section 2:
*** Require schools to teach appalling homosexual acts so "homosexual students" don’t feel "singled out" during already explicit sex-ed classes;*** Spin impressionable students in a whirlwind of sexual confusion and misinformation, even peer pressure to "experiment" with the homosexual "lifestyle;"*** Exempt homosexual students from punishment for propositioning, harassing, or even sexually assaulting their classmates , as part of their specially-protected right to "freedom of self-expression;"*** Force private and even religious schools to teach a pro-homosexual curriculum and purge any reference to religion if a student claims it creates a "hostile learning environment" for homosexual students.And that’s just the beginning of the Homosexual Lobby’s radical agenda.
- (b) Purposes- The purposes of this Act are--
- (1) to ensure that all students have access to public education in a safe environment free from discrimination, including harassment, bullying, intimidation and violence, on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity;
- (2) to provide a comprehensive Federal prohibition of discrimination in public schools based on actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity;
- (3) to provide meaningful and effective remedies for discrimination in public schools based on actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity;
- (4) to invoke congressional powers, including but not limited to the power to enforce the 14th Amendment to the Constitution and to provide for the general welfare pursuant to section 8 of article I of the Constitution and the power to enact all laws necessary and proper for the execution of the foregoing powers pursuant to section 8 of article I of the Constitution, in order to prohibit discrimination in public schools on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity; and
- (5) to allow the Department of Education to effectively combat discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity in public schools through regulation and enforcement, as the Department has issued regulations under and enforced title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and other nondiscrimination laws in a manner that effectively addresses discrimination.
And along with your petition, would you please send a generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or even just $35 .
And every dollar counts in this fight so even if you can only chip in $10 or $20, it will make a difference.
11 January 2012, FollowUp 1.
14 January 2012, FollowUp 2.
16 February 2012, FollowUp 3.
15 March 2012, FollowUp 4.
13 June 2012, FollowUp 5.
12 July 2012, FollowUp 6.